1. Information We Collect When you use the Services, we may collect several types of information from or about you, including
a. Personal Information. “Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify you, including your name, email address, and phone number. We may collect Personal Information from you when you register for an account, sign up for our newsletter, or participate in our research surveys.
b. Non-Personal Information. “Non-Personal Information” is information that does not identify you as an individual. We may collect Non-Personal Information from you when you use the Services. Examples of Non-Personal Information we collect include your browser type, operating system, the URL of the page you visited before coming to our website, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
2. How We Use Your Information We may use your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information for any of the following purposes:
a. To provide and improve the Services. We may use your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to provide you with access to the Services, to respond to your requests or inquiries, to provide customer support, or to otherwise communicate with you about the Services.
b. To personalize your experience. We may use your Personal Information to tailor the content and information that we display to you, to offer location-based services, and to personalize the advertising and marketing messages you receive from us.
c. To send you marketing communications. We may use your Personal Information to send you updates about Outboundly and promotional offers on behalf of our partners. You may opt out of receiving these marketing communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each email.
d. To conduct research and analysis. We may use your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to better understand who uses the Services and how we can improve the Services.
e. To detect, prevent, and address fraud, security, or technical issues. We may use your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to help us detect and prevent fraud, security breaches, and illegal or harmful activity.
3. How We Share Your Information
a. We may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers, such as our newsletter provider or research survey partners.
b. With our service providers. We engage service providers to perform functions and provide services to us in the United States and abroad. We may need to share your Personal Information with these third parties so they can provide these services to us. Examples of these service providers include our customer support, research, email marketing, and payment processing providers.
c. With our business partners. We may partner with other companies to jointly offer products or services, or to co-sponsor contests, events, or promotions. If you participate in any such activities, we may share your Personal Information and other information with our business partners.
d. For legal reasons. We may share your Personal Information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, valid legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants served on us), or government request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of Outboundly, our users, or the public; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues. e. In the event of a merger or acquisition. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Information may be transferred as part of that transaction, subject to our obligations under this Policy.
4. Your Choices You may, at any time, opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each email.
5. Data Security We have implemented reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative safeguards designed to protect the Personal Information we collect from and about our users. Despite these efforts, no data security safeguards are 100% effective and we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
6. Data Retention We will retain your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with the Services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
7. Children’s Privacy The Services are not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
8. Third-Party Websites and Services The Services may contain links to websites and services that are owned or operated by third parties. This Policy does not apply to the practices of third parties, and we cannot control or be responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party website or service that you visit or use.
9. International Users The Services are hosted in the United States and are intended for users located in the United States. If you are accessing the Services from outside the United States, please be aware that your Personal Information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States, where our servers are located and our central database is operated. By using the Services, you understand and consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to and in the United States.
10. Contact Us If you have any questions about this Policy or our treatment of your Personal Information or Non-Personal Information, please contact us at: Outboundly LLC Outboundlyapp@gmail.com